Welcome to the Third Annual Handmade Holidays blog hop!! The best crafters, designers, and makers have come together to create and share a series of thoughtful, handmade gifts for the holidays during this 3 day blog hop. Our goal is to inspire you to create something from the heart this holiday season as well as share how to use our products in fun, innovative ways. We intend this hop to serve as a resource to you for this holiday season and for years to come.
Hop along to each blog in the list. Each day, from November 1 through November 3, 2013, we’ll be posting a brand new list of blogs to hop to. Comment on each blog, share your favorite posts over social media, and then use the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of each post to enter to win the Grand Prize, a gift basket filled with crafty swag from the companies on the hop! We’re ready to inspire, share, and create – are you ready to hop?
I'm really excited to be participating in this blog hop. My project for the blog hop is a tag that I made with Graphic 45's gorgeous "Twelve Days of Christmas" collection. I also have a step-by-step tutorial to go with it.
Supplies and tools list:
Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas 8x8 Pads
1 sheet Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas Joyeux Noel
1 sheet Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas Golden Rings
1 sheet Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas Ivy and Holly
Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas Tags & Pockets
Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas Stickers
Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas Chipboard Die-Cuts 2
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ‘Walnut Stain’
Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates Die (optional)
EK Success Border Punch
1. Cut out a rectangle of approximately 3 x 6.3” and attach it to a piece of kraft cardstock of the same size. Cut a tag from this piece of paper, either by using a tag die or by simply cutting away two triangles from the corners of the rectangle and punching a hole in the middle of the tag.
2. Cut out another rectangle of approximately 2.5 x 5.7” and attach it onto the tag. Cut away two triangles from the corners. Trim the “My True Love” paper at approximately 2.3 x 5” and punch alongside one of the edges. Then stick it down onto the tag as well.
3. Ink the edges of one of the die-cuts from the Tags & Pockets sheet and attach it in the centre of the tag.
4. Cut out a few holly berries from one of the papers from the 8x8” paper pad. Attach them to your card with foamtape. Also, take another die-cut from the Tags & Pockets sheet and attach it to the card with foamtape as well.
5. Stick down one of the chipboard tags from the “Chipboard Die-Cuts 2” package on top of the die-cuts.
6. Cut out a bow and a dove from the “Holly and Ivy” and “Golden Rings” papers and use foamtape to attach them in the right upper corner of the tag, on top of the chipboard tag.
7. Finally, finish off the tag with a sentiment sticker from the 12 Days of Christmas sticker sheet and make a bow with a piece of red satin ribbon.
Thank you so much for stopping by on my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my project.
Make sure to visit the blogs of the other participators as well. There are many amazing projects to be seen and there are some amazing prizes to be won as well!
Donna Salazar Designs - Mistra Hoolahan http://mistrabutterfly.blogspot.com/
100 Proof Press – Elise Durenburger http://mamacowcreations.blogspot.com/
ICE Resin – Lexi Grenzer http://lexigrenzer.blogspot.com/
Graphic 45 – Rhea Freitag http://starrgazercreates.blogspot.com/
Clearsnap – Debbie Cole http://www.debbiecole.com
Smoothfoam – Vicki O’Dell http://www.vickiodell.com
100 Proof Press – Teresa Abajo http://thetamarisk.blogspot.com/
Sizzix – Amy Bowerman http://pluckingdaisies.com/
ICE Resin – Jo DeSerio Jones http://shopjomama.blogspot.com/
Smoothfoam – Lisa Fulmer http://lisalizalou.blogspot.com/
Graphic 45 – Romy Veul - http://scrapstuffandmore.blogspot.nl/
Clearsnap – Steph Ackerman http://stephaniescraps.blogspot.com/
Sizzix – Tami Mayberry http://tamimayberry.blogspot.com/
100 Proof Press – Vicki O’Dell http://www.vickiodell.com
ICE Resin - Cindy Cima Edwards http://www.cindycima.com/
Donna Salazar Designs – Nadia Canizzo http://samnadia.blogspot.com/
Graphic 45 – Susan Lui http://luv2scrap-pages.blogspot.com/
Sizzix - Lorine Mason http://lorinemason.com/blog/
Smoothfoam – Lindsay Obermeyer http://loops.typepad.com/serendipity/
Donna Salazar Designs – Tracey Sabella http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Clearsnap – Meihsia Liu http://meihsia.blogspot.com/
Jamie Dougherty http://www.jamiedoughertydesigns.com/#!blogger-feed/c12za
Nathalie Kalbach www.nathaliesstudio.com
Jen Goode http://www.100directions.com/
Kathy Cano-Murillo http://www.craftychica.com/site/
Tanner Bell http://www.craftteen.com
Jennifer Priest http://hydrangeahippo.com
Jen Cushman http://jencushman.wordpress.com/
Adrienne Ford http://bry-and-i.blogspot.com/
Joanne Fink http://www.zenspirations.com/home/
Vicki O'Dell http://vickiodell.com/
Liz Hicks http://blogerisms.blogspot.com/
Denise Hahn http://inmyblueroom.blogspot.com/
Courtney Chambers http://www.alittlecraftinyourday.com
Tami Mayberry http://tamimayberry.blogspot.com/
Norma Rapko http://normarapko.blogspot.com/
a Rafflecopter giveaway