Pages Of My Blog

14 oktober 2011

My Creative Scrapbook Contest Reminder

This is just a little reminder that there are only 3 days left to enter in the sketch challenge over at the MCS Sketches blog. You can win some fabulous prizes, so it's definitely worthy playing along:) On October 18th a new challenge will go live on the blog and I can tell you it will be another fun sketch!

My Creative Scrapbook is currently having a big sketch contest, which will run over a period of 3 months. If you play along each of these three months, you'll also be entered in the drawing for a huge prize: a 4 month subscription to the gorgeous LE kit. And I can tell you this kit will blow you away every month:)
So  hop on over to the sketch blog and take a look:) I've seen so many gorgeous entries on the challenge already. It will be really hard for me to pick a top 3!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Your comments make my day! Thank you!