Pages Of My Blog

15 maart 2013

Bliss

Bo Bunny's stamps have always been some of my favourites, but this CHA they also released some special background stamps. The possibilities with these stamps are endless. You can use them to alter your background or use them to add some lovely details to your creation. Today we are showing off these stamps on the Bo Bunny blog. This is the lay-out that I made for this showcase. Besides the new background stamps, my lay-out also features the gorgeous Isabella collection and the new doilies, jewels and flowers from Bo Bunny. 

De stempels van Bo Bunny zijn altijd al één van mijn favorieten geweest, maar deze CHA hebben ze wel hele mooie stempels op de markt gebracht. De nieuwe achtergrondstempels komen in veel verschillende soorten en bieden tal van mogelijkheden. Je kunt ze gebruiken om een vel cardstock om te toveren tot een prachtig vel dessinpapier of om gewoon een paar mooie details aan je lay-out toe te voegen. Vandaag staan deze stempels in de spotlights op het Bo Bunny blog. Ik maakte er deze lay-out mee. Naast de stempels, heb ik op mijn lay-out ook de mooie Isabella collectie en de nieuwe doilies, bling en bloemen van Bo Bunny gebruikt.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned paper: Becoming, Carissima, Divine, Eloquent/ Isabella
Jewels: Isabella
Dimensional Stickers: Isabella
Doilies: 6.5in Medium Doilies, 8.5in Large Doilies
Jewel Flourishes: Frosting Jewels
Large stamps: Geometric Patterns stamps, It is Written stamps
Blossoms: Blush Dahlia


I used the stamps in several different ways on my lay-out. I stamped the written pattern and hexagons with embossing ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I also did some stamping with pink distress ink for a nice touch among the embossed patterns. In the end I stamped the written pattern in black as well. I cut out some small pieces of this stamped pattern and used them as a vintage touch on my lay-out.

Ik heb de stempels op verschillende manieren gebruikt op mijn lay-out. In de hoeken heb ik met embossinkt gestempeld en 'heat embossing' toegepast. Daarna heb ik hier met roze distress inkt een paar zeshoeken bij gestempeld. Tenslotte heb ik met de stempel met het schrijfpatroon op een vel grijs papier gestempeld. Die stukjes heb ik uitgeknipt en als details op mijn lay-out verwerkt.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Heel erg bedankt voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog! Fijn weekend!

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Romy I loved how you used the stamps on your project. It's simply gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel mooi! Wat heb je de verschillende stempeltechnieken goed in beeld gebracht. Ook je vorige layout is waanzinnig mooi. Ik ben ook dol op paars. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtige layout !!! Leuk zoals je de diverse stempels verwerkt hebt, met verschillende technieken.
    Groetjes Berdien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is so pretty, Romy! I love how you used the stamps and the pop of pink on the layout.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So pretty Romy! I love how you used the stamps on your background!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. WOW this is totally gorgeous. Love how you've used the stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the
    -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each
    time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
    Perhaps there is a way you can remove me from that service?
    Thank you!

    My web blog play free bonus slots online

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful Romy!! I just love this!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. this is beautiful Romy, love the softness of the whole LO.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Ohhh Romy,wat heb je dit weer prachtig gemaakt.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Heel mooi lootje lieve zachte kleurtjes en super effect ook met de stempels.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oh this is so pretty, I love the frills of the dioleys, the rolled rose and the soft colors.. another beautiful layout!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Hoi Romy,
    Prachtig hoor! Wat zijn die doilies ook gaaf! Liefs en een fijne zondag, Jen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Love this one Romy! So light & pretty!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!