Pages Of My Blog

03 juli 2013

Scraps of Elegance 'Home Sweet Home' Kit

Woohoo, it's here: the brand new Scraps of Elegance July kit. This kit is called "Home Sweet Home" and it's filled with tons of lovely papers, embellishments, flowers, chipboard and more. It also contains one of my favourite Bo Bunny collections: Prairie Lane. My kit is on it's way to my home now, so I hope I can show you some creations with it soon. 


Patterned Paper
Pink Paislee: Cottage Farms Collection:  Market, Barrel, Wheelbarrow
Bo Bunny: Prairie Chic Collection: Chevron, Calico, Garden, Laundry, Yard Sale
Kaisercraft:  Base Coat 2 Collection:  Wicker
Studio Calico:  Atlantic Collection:  Seabrook

Embellishments
Kaisercraft:  Porcelain Rose 12 x 12 Overlay
Bo Bunny:  Prairie Chic Home Again Cardstock Stickers
Bo Bunny: Prairie Chic Noteworthy Die Cuts
Gina's Designs:  8x10 Flowers & Vine Chipboard frame with additional flowers - designed
exclusively for our Home Sweet Home kit
Docrafts:  Vintage Notes Crochet Flowers
Reneabouquets:   Our signature hand-crafted butterflies
Pink Paislee:  Cottage Farms Photo Frames
May Arts:  Teal Silky Crushed Ribbon - 24"
Inspirational Sketch by Suepup, created just for our Home Sweet Home Kit

You can purchase this beautiful kit right here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Your comments make my day! Thank you!