Imaginarium Design is currently having a DT call and since I absolutely adore their gorgeous chipboard embellishments, I thought I would give it a go.
I really love using chipboard on my lay-outs, cards and altered items and will share 10 of my favourite projects using chipboard pieces in this blog post.
1. Hij (chipboard flourish)
2. Zusje (chipboard clock)
3. Life is good (chipboard circle and flowers)
4. Thank You (chipboard bird cage)
5. Thank You (chipboard bird cages)
6. Peace (chipboard frame)
7. Zomerlezer (chipboard peacock feathers)
8. Vriendinnen (chipboard birds on a wire)
9. Dream (chipboard clock and branch)
10. Cherub (chipboard title)
Thank you so much for taking a look on my blog! Have a great day!