Pages Of My Blog

04 april 2014

Kiekje (Bo Bunny Pop Quiz)

Woohoo, it's almost weekend! I can hardly wait, because this weekend I'm heading to Paris with my boyfriend for a short city trip. Can you tell I'm super excited? :)
Anyway, that's not the only thing I wanted to share in this blogpost, as I also have a lay-out that I can share. This week we're featuring the wonderful Pop Quiz collection on the Bo Bunny blog and I made a lay-out with this amazing collection. On the photo are my parents and Ivan, one of my two little brothers.

Woohoo, het is bijna weekend! En juist naar dit weekend heb ik heel lang uitgekeken, omdat ik dit weekend samen met Jeroen naar Parijs ga :) Ik kan niet wachten totdat we vanavond uit de Thalys stappen om alle mooie hoogtepunten van Parijs samen te ontdekken.
Anyway, dat is niet het enige dat ik in deze blogpost wilde delen ;) Ik heb namelijk ook een lay-out die ik kan laten zien. Deze week staat op het Bo Bunny blog de prachtige Pop Quiz collectie in de spotlights en met deze collectie heb ik een lay-out gemaakt. Op de foto staan dit keer mijn ouders met Ivan, één van mijn broertjes.


Supplies:
Patterned papers: Class Clown, Hall Pass, Typing/ Pop Quiz
Double Dot Cardstock: Shadow Vintage
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Pop Quiz
Chipboard: Pop Quiz Layered Chipboard, Pop Quiz 12x12 Chipboard
Noteworthy: Pop Quiz
Buttons: Pop Quiz
Kraft Wood Shapes: Clocks, School
Washi Tape: Kraft Wood Patterned
Gift Bag: Kraft Music Notes
Large Stamps: Stained Textures


Stamping is a great way to give your lay-out a grungy touch. On this lay-out I used my favourite texture stamps: the 'Stained Textures' stamps. I stamped them with brown ink on a few random places on my background paper. 

Stempelen is een goede manier om je lay-out een stoere vintage-uitstraling te geven. Op deze lay-out heb ik mijn favoriete stempels van Bo Bunny gebruikt: de 'Stained Textures' stempels. Ik heb met bruine inkt op een aantal plekken op het achtergrondvel gestempeld. 


Thank you for stopping by on my blog today! I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!

Bedankt voor je bezoekje! Ik wens iedereen een heerlijk weekend!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Romy, een lekkere stoere LO en toch een beetje vintage uitstraling. Knap gedaan vind ik. Héél veel plezier in Parijs samen met Jeroen...mooie foto's maken, hihi..;p. Fijn weekend, lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow wow wow !!!! this is so rich and beautiful Romy, loving the little cluster of flowers and the way you have used the chevron is masterful ... loving this so much, hugz x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful layout, Romy! Have a wonderful time in Paris!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I'm thinking the rest of your family members are taller than you (?) Lovely lovely collage!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the layers and those coffee rings! Have fun in Paris!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Heel gaaf! Door het rode stippelpapier springt de foto er echt uit! En wat een leuk effect geven de gestempelde ringen. Heel veel plezier voor jullie in Parijs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Stoer ja even weer anders als wat je anders scrapt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love your layers here Romy. Your work is always so full of beauty! xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Chiming in with the other ladies! your work is always something I look forward to seeing. This is a smashing page! love the polkadots! xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful page Romy!! love the colors!!xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!