Pages Of My Blog

27 mei 2014

Magie van het Moment (Imaginarium Design + Graphic 45)

Hi!
I hope your week has been great so far! I celebrated my birthday this weekend and had the most wonderful birthday that I could have wished for. I celebrated it with my family and dearest friends and have been spoilt rotten with shower gel, a new backpack and lots of other wonderful gifts.
Anyway, now it's back to normal life, as I have to finish my bachelor thesis and some other assignments this week. But I also managed to squeeze in some scrapbook time and made this lay-out for Imaginarium Design. I combined their gorgeous chippies with beautiful papers from Graphic 45 'Sweet Sentiments'. 

Hoi!
Ik hoop dat jullie tot nu toe een heerlijke week hebben.
Dit weekend heb ik mijn verjaardag gevierd en het was een geweldige dag. Ik heb het gevierd met een paar familieleden en met vrienden en ben schandalig verwend: parfum, douchegel, een nieuwe tas en nog veel meer leuke dingen.
Maar nu is het weer tijd voor het gewone leven, aangezien ik deze week nog mijn bachelorscriptie en een aantal opdrachten voor school moet afronden. Ondanks dat is het me gelukt om nog een beetje scraptijd te pakken. Daarin maakte ik deze lay-out voor Imaginarium Design, waarbij ik hun chipboard heb gecombineerd met Graphic 45's prachtige "Sweet Sentiments" collectie.


I was inspired by the gorgeous birthday mood board from Scrap Around The World. I loved the soft and romantic colours and also used the pink, white, blue and yellow of the mood board in my lay-out. I was also inspired by the them (celebrations) of the mood board. On my lay-out I journaled about how much I enjoy visiting special places like these with Jeroen. It's really like a celebration to get to stay there together!

Ik liet me inspireren door het mooie moodboard van Scrap Around The World. Vooral de prachtige kleuren in het moodboard waren de bron van inspiratie bij het maken van deze lay-out. 



I was also inspired by the gorgeous Once Upon a Sketch challenge for this month. I followed Nadia's beautiful sketch and journaled about how much I love to visit places like the one in the photo. 
My journaling is in Dutch and says:
"Woods in Amsterdam - with Jeroen, April 2014
Visiting the most beauiful places together with Jeroen
There's nothing more wonderful than that. 
A moment of peace and quite and
Just enjoying the magic of the moment."

Ik liet me ook inspireren door de Once Upon a Sketch wedstrijd van deze maand. Ik heb Nadia's sketch opgevolgd en een stukje journaling geschreven over hoe leuk ik ervan kan genieten om bijzondere (bijna magische) plekjes zoals het plekje op de foto te bezoeken met Jeroen. Even rust en stilte en puur genieten van de magie van het moment!



These are the beautiful chippies from Imaginarium Design that I used on my lay-out:

Dit is is het chipboard dat ik op deze lay-out heb verwerkt:

Oval Frames

Oval Frame with Brackets Large

Clock Frame (3 inch) 

Thank you so much for stopping by on my blog today!
Have a great day!

Hartstikke bedankt voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog vandaag!
Nog een fijne dag!

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous page! I love it all.Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Around The World!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh this is just so beautiful Romy. Love the colours and the chippies are fab.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Romy... this is so beautiful! You made a very soft and sweet page! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SATW!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtig romantisch lootje heb je gemaakt Romy.
    groetjes,Lean

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful layout, Romy! I love that collection of papers from Graphic45.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous page Romy!! it looks precious and romantic..love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at SATW!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gorgeous!!! LOVING the doily and the cherub!! Glad you had a good birthday!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lieve Romy, wat een magische pagina heb je hier weer gemaakt....ook erg leuk om het chipboard zo op elkaar te doen!Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Scrap Around the World hugs Amy ;-)good luck xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hoi Romy
    Alsnog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag.
    Wat is dit prachtig in deze mooie kleuren en met alle details die erop zitten....je blijft ernaar kijken en ontdekt steeds wat anders.
    Lieve groetjes, Danoesja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Gorgeous page Romy. I love the soft color palette and the layers are fab! Thanks for playing along at SATW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Such truth in your journaling! Gorgeous photo & I hope you had a wonderful time! Thanks so much for sharing this with us this month at OUAS....And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!:):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. This is beautiful Romy. I love the soft colours and those little butterflies are gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. This amazing romy love the vinatge style and hue !!! Good job and nice photo too !! The journaling is so true good job !!
    shimmerlyscrappy.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Wowzer Romy! what a gorgeous layout! adore all the beautiful details, totally understand why that place is one of you fave spots - SO beautiful! xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Ohhhh deze is mooi!!! Wat een prachtige foto en dan die zachte kleurtjes er omheen .... geweldig gewoon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!