Pages Of My Blog

31 augustus 2014

Good Ol' Sport Card for Graphic 45

Hi!
I hope your weekend has been wonderful so far. Unfortunately, today is the last day of my summer vacation. Tomorrow I'll go back to study and will begin as a master student. Thus, I'm trying to enjoy my last day off to the fullest. That means lots of family time and time to scrapbook today! :) 
Speaking of scrapbooking, today I have a card to show that I made for Graphic 45. I made it with the gorgeous "Good Ol' Sport" collection.

Hoi!
Ik hoop dat jullie weekend tot nu toe heerlijk is. Helaas is vandaag toch echt mijn allerlaatste dag zomervakantie. Morgen mag ik weer aan de slag op de VU. Ook ben ik vanaf morgen officieel een masterstudent. Ik ga namelijk beginnen aan de onderzoeksmaster van Taal & Communicatie/Taalwetenschap. Heel spannend! Maar tot die tijd, ga ik eerst nog even extra van mijn vrijheid genieten vandaag. Oftewel, lekker nog even bij familie zijn en scrapbooken!
Over scrappen gesproken, vandaag heb ik ook een kaartje te laten zien dat ik voor Graphic 45 heb gemaakt. Ik heb er de mooie "Good Ol' Sport" collectie voor gebruikt. 


Supply List:
 Good Ol’ Sport papers:
Newsworthy
Champion
Number 1 Fan
Good Ol’ Sport
Game Day
Good Ol’ Sport Banners
Good Ol’ Sport Tags & Pockets 

I always love to use inspirational and beautiful quotes on my projects and as soon as I saw this beautiful die-cut with quote, I knew I wanted to use it on a card. I had lots of fun doing a lot of fussy cutting and layering to give the quote a prominent place on my card.

Ik vind het vaak leuk om inspirerende quotes op mijn creaties te verwerken. Toen ik de mooie die-cut met quote zag, wist ik dan ook meteen dat die een mooi plaatsje op een kaart zou moeten krijgen. Door rondom de die-cut een aantal uitgeknipte figuurtjes te verwerken, heb ik ervoor geprobeerd te zorgen dat de quote meer opvalt. 


Hugs!Enjoy your weekend!

Dikke knuffel en geniet van jullie weekend!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing card, love the layers! And all the best with your studies too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een heel gave kaart met dit mooie papier en weer zoveel te bekijken!
    Ook hier is het voorbij met de vrije tijd helaas. Ik wens je veel succes met de studie, Romy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fantastic card, Romy! I always love the postage frame die. The banner really sets the inspirational quote off well. Have a wonderful day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hope you had a wonderful last day of the summer hols! and good luck with your master studies, I know you will come out with flying colours once you're done :))
    This is a truly BEAUTIFUL card! love the banner and gorgeous layers! have a fab week sweetie! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Geweldige kaart, maar vooral heel veel succes en studieplezier gewenst met je master!! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I hope you ended your vacations with a bang!!
    This certainly is a fabulous card again and you have mixed and matched designs and patterns so beautifully!
    Good luck with the masters studies!! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!