Pages Of My Blog

09 april 2015

Precious Memories Lay-out for Graphic 45

Pink and girly...yes, I couldn't resist again ;) 
Today I would like to show you a lay-out I made for Graphic 45 with their gorgeous 'Precious Memories' collection. This collection is especially designed for baby creations, but I think it actually suits older girls perfectly too! My lay-out features a photo of my niece Elise and me. 

Roze en meisjes-achtig...ik kon het weer niet laten ;)
Vandaag heb ik een lay-out te laten zien die ik heb gemaakt voor Graphic 45 met de mooie 'Precious Memories' collectie. Deze lijn is eigenlijk bedoeld voor baby creaties, maar leent zich ook goed voor oudere meisjes! Op  mijn lay-out verwerkte ik dan ook een foto van mijn vierjarige nichtje Elise en ikzelf. 

On my lay-out I used several papers from the 'Precious Memories' collection, together with a few sheets from the 'Baby 2 Bride' collection pack. The lovely buttons are from the 'Sweet Sentiments' chipboard package.

Op mijn lay-out gebruikte ik verschillende vellen uit de 'Precious Memories' collectie, samen met een aantal vellen papier uit de 'Baby 2 Bride' papierset. De mooie chipboard knopen komen uit de 'Sweet Sentiments' lijn.

 I cut out all the lovely flowers and baby dresses from the papers and attached them to my lay-out with foamtape.

De leuke bloemen en lieve jurkjes zijn uit het papier geknipt en heb ik met foamtape op mijn lay-out bevestigd.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!

Hartstikke bedankt voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog!
Nog een fijne dag!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Romy! love the ribbon roses and the little dresses bunting under your photo!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. aaah wat schattig! Het lijkt wel een poezie-album :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This layout is so beautifully feminine, Romy! The photo is wonderful. Elise is growing up quickly!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ohhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the hearts and that little clothes banner!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Heerlijk dat roze!!!! Het is een prachtige lo zeg! Alles past bij elkaar!!! En wat wordt je nichtje al groot zeg!
    Fijn weekend vast!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!