Pages Of My Blog

06 juli 2015

Card with Imaginarium Designs Words & Phrases

Hi!
After a sunny and very hot weekend, I would like to show you a new card that I made for Imaginarium Designs. This month we are featuring chipboard words and phrases and I made a card with the beautiful 'Little Baby' title.

Hoi!
Na dit nogal zomerse weekend heb ik weer een nieuw kaartje te laten zien, dat ik heb gemaakt voor Imaginarium Designs. Deze maand staan de chipboard woorden en titles in de spotlights en ik  maakte deze kaart met de 'Little Baby' titel. 


Supplies:
Imaginarium Designs: Precious Little Baby title, chipboard chevrons
Graphic 45: Precious Moments papers, Lullaby papers
Prima Marketing: resin caterpillars
Pink Paislee: chipboard hearts
Tattered Angels: chipboard frame
Martha Stewart: Doily Lace border punch
Sizzix: Postage Stamp Frame die
Cheery Lynn: doily die
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Action: cardstock 

This is the chipboard set that I got my title from. I decorated it with white embossing powder.

De titel op mijn kaart komt uit dit chipboard setje. Ik heb de titel voorzien van een laagje wit embossingpoeder.



Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Fijne week!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat lief en mooi! Echt een schattig kaartje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh this card is so sweet! I really love the gingham paper and love that postage stamp die too! Beautiful creating!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a sweet, pretty card, Romy! Love those resin pieces.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. SO gorgeous!!! LOVING the soft colors!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This looks like it belongs in a frame! Beautiful card, Romy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!