Pages Of My Blog

11 augustus 2015

Love Birds Card for Sizzix

Hi!
Today I can show you a new project I made for Sizzix.
It is a card featuring the beautiful Bigz Birds Die. You can check it out on the Sizzix blog if you like by following the link below. 

Hoi!
Vandaag heb ik weer een nieuwe Sizzix creatie te laten zien.
Het is een kaart waarop ik de mooie vogelstans van Sizzix gebruikte. Je kunt mijn hele kaart bekijken op het Sizzix blog, als je dat leuk vindt. Klik daarvoor op onderstaande link. 




Sizzix products:

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Very beautiful work, absolutely amazing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMGosh, beautiful!! I LOVE these bright colors, and LOVE the paper piecing! You are so clever the way you layer. The birds and heart layered over the birdcage image is just genius!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!