Pages Of My Blog

10 november 2015

Christmas Lay-Out for Sizzix

Are you in the mood for winter already?
Today I would like to show you a winter lay-out that I made for Sizzix with their wonderful dies. 
Here's a little sneak peek of my lay-out. Do you fancy a closer look? Then click on the link below.

Zijn jullie al in de stemming voor de winter?
Vandaag heb ik namelijk een winterse lay-out te laten zien die ik voor Sizzix heb gemaakt.
Hierbij alvast een detailfoto. Wil je meer van de lay-out zien? Klik dan op onderstaande link.



Sizzix supplies:
Bigz Die Postage Stamp Frame

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is looking really amazing, Romy! Love what you've done with the frameworks die. And your layered poinsettia is stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This layout is so pretty, Romy! I love how you used the various Sizzix dies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous layout Romy, I did go and see it, just didnt leave a comment over there.. love the earthy colors and the poinsettias on the stars looks wonderful...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!