Pages Of My Blog

30 maart 2016

Butterfly Tag for Riddersholm Design

Hi!
Today I would like to show you a tag I made for the Riddersholm Design blog. I worked with their gorgeous Barn Market and Christmas Cosy collections to create this tag with butterflies.

Hoi!
Vandaag wil ik graag een tag laten zien die ik maakte voor het Riddersholm Design blog. Ik gebruikte hiervoor de prachtige Barn Market en Christmas Cosy collecties


With this tag I would like to enter in the More Than Words mini challenge with the theme 'Happy'. I used the sentiment 'Smile and be happy' on my tag.

Met deze tag wil ik graag meedoen met de More Than Words mini challenge, waarvoor het thema 'Happy' is. Ik gebruikte de tekst 'Smile and be happy' op mijn tag. 




Thank you for stopping by!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is beautiful!!!!!! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a gorgeous tag, Romy! So perfect for spring. Love the colors and love the latticework, and the butterflies are fabulous. Makes me smile with their little birdhouse!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!