Pages Of My Blog

04 augustus 2016

Forest Friends Tag for ScrapBerry's

Hi!
Every once in a while I like to make a cutesy project and that's just what I did this weekend. I played with ScrapBerry's new "Forest Friends" collection and made this tag with it for the ScrapBerry's blog.

Hoi!
Eens in de zoveel tijd vind ik het leuk om iets in een meer schattige stijl te maken. Zo ook dit weekend.  Ik ging aan de slag met de lieve Forest Friends collectie van ScrapBerry's en maakte deze tag voor de ScrapBerry's blog.


ScrapBerry's supply list:
Forest Friends papers:
Hitching a Ride SCB220608604
Delicate SCB220608608
Twit Twoo SCB220608612
Decoration SCB220608613

Forest Friends Metal Embellishments (For You) SCB340001049
Shabby ribbon light yellow 15mm SCB510104


I cut out many elements from the Decoration sheet that comes with this collection: the owl, the clouds, the leaves, the squirrle, the butterfly and the flowers. The heart button is from ScrapBerry's as well.
Ik heb verschillende elementen uit het Decoration vel geknipt: de uil, de wolken, de blaadjes, de eekhoorn, de vlinders en de bloemen. Ook de hartknoop is van ScrapBerry's.


I hope your weekend will be wonderful.
I will be spending this weekend in Bruges and Brussels with my dad. Really looking forward to it!

Ik wens jullie een fijn weekend toe.
Zelf ben ik dit weekend in Brugge en Brussel met mijn vader. Heb er veel zin in!

5 opmerkingen:

Your comments make my day! Thank you!