Pages Of My Blog

02 januari 2017

Photo Archive Vintage Card

First of all, I'd like to wish you a very happy 2017! I hope it will be a great year for you!
To start off the new year, I have a card to share that I made as an example for the new ScrapBerry's challenge for which the theme is LOVE. I made a card that you could send to any special man in your life with the Photo Archive collection.

Ten eerste wil ik je een heel gelukkig 2017 toewensen! Dat het maar een geweldig jaar mag worden!
Ik wil het nieuwe jaar graag beginnen met een kaartje dat ik maakte als voorbeeld voor de nieuwe ScrapBerry's challenge met het thema LIEFDE. Ik maakte een kaartje dat je naar elke speciale man in je leven zou kunnen sturen. Daarvoor gebruikte ik de Photo Archive collectie.


I used papers from the Photo Archive collection and also cut out the vintage image and the filmstrips from the papers. The pebbles are also from ScrapBerry's and they come from the Elegy collection.

Ik gebruikte papier uit de Photo Archive collectie en heb ook een vintage plaatje en de filmstrips uit het papier geknipt. Ook de pebbles zijn van ScrapBerry's. Deze komen uit de Elegy collectie.

Check out the ScrapBerry's blog for more details about the challenge.
Thank you for stopping by!

Neem een kijkje op de ScrapBerry's blog voor meer info over de challenge.
Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooi kaartje Romy! Voor jou ook de beste wensen, dit nieuwe jaar!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy new year Romy! I hope 2017 is a wonderful year for you! This card is fantastic, love the vintage feel and the photo is very dapper!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the muted colors, the stars and the pearls!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Happy Neew Year sweetie! I wish you for you a very good year with lots of creative moments! I also would like to say THANK YOU for all sweet comments you leave at my blog <3 I will try do do better in the "comment at blogs" section :) Big hugs from your friend in Sweden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is such a great "guy" card, Romy! Loving the vintage image and the steampunk feel to the design. The filmstrip and woodsy accents are so perfect. And love those flat pearls here, too!
    Happy New Year, my friend! Hope 2017 is your best year ever!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!