Pages Of My Blog

22 april 2017

Lay-Out with a Quote

Today I have a layout to show you that is rather different from usual. I usually use photos on my lay-outs, but (inspired by the Blue Fern Studios challenge) I decided to use a thought on my lay-out instead this time. Using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady papers, I made this lay-out:

Vandaag heb ik een lay-out te laten zien die iets anders is dan anders. Ik gebruik meestal namelijk foto's op mijn lay-outs, maar besloot (naar aanleiding van de Blue Fern Studios challenge) eens een quote te scrappen. Met de mooie Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady collectie maakte ik deze lay-out:

Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady

For this lay-out, I drew inspiration from two challenges: the Blue Fern Studios thought challenge and the More Than Words black and white + one challenge. Both the hanging clock and the frame behind my photo are from Blue Fern Studios. I painted them black. With regard to the More Than Words challenge, I used a colour palette of black, white and pink and was inspired by the word Dream. It's not always easy to accept your body as it is, so that's why I combined this quote about beauty with the title 'Dream'.

Voor deze lay-out liet ik me inspireren door twee wedstrijden: de Blue Fern Studios thought challenge en de More Than Words zwart-wit + 1 challenge. Zowel de hangende klok als het frame achter mijn foto zijn van Blue Fern Studios. Ik heb ze zwart geschilderd. Wat betreft de More Than Words challenge gebruikte ik een kleurpalet van zwart, wit en roze en liet ik me inspireren door het woord Dream. Aangezien het niet altijd gemakkelijk is om blij te zijn met hoe je eruit ziet (in ieder geval voor mij) besloot ik deze quote over schoonheid te combineren met het woord 'Dream'.





Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Geniet van het weekend!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the black embellishment ts and the doileys look so pretty too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is fantastic, Romy! So many beautiful details. Love the pocket watch.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and that clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is so classy and pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful take on our challenge this month at MTW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh, I love the idea of this, Romy! And what a stunning layout! You should frame this and hang it up! Fabulous sentiment and thought behind this, and I really love the bold black accents with the soft pink. Those chipboard pieces are amazing. Love the framework you made for your sentiment with all those layers and details. The bits of lace are just stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful layout!!! Love the color! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous layout.Thank you for joining us at "More than words" this month.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!