Pages Of My Blog

19 mei 2017

Wedding Card for ScrapBerry's

Hi!
I hope you have had a wonderful week! This Friday I have a new card to share that I made for the ScrapBerry's blog. I absolutely love their Winter Wonderland collection and felt like creating a non-winter card with it. I decided to go for a wedding theme and this is the card that I made. 

Hoi!
Ik hoop dat jullie een fijne week hebben gehad! Op deze vrijdag heb ik een nieuwe kaart te laten zien die ik voor de ScrapBerry's blog heb gemaakt. Ik vind hun Winter Wonderland-lijn prachtig en wilde daar graag een niet-winterse kaart mee maken. Ik besloot voor een trouwthema gegaan en maakte er deze kaart mee. 


ScrapBerry's Supply List:
Winter Wonderland 12x12" Collection Pack (SCB220609600X)
Set of Polymer Items Wedding 3 (SCB26001020)
Set of Polymer Items Fairy Tale Birds (SCB26002012)
Set of Embellishments (flair button)
Set of Clock Wind of Travel Beige & White (SCB34001072)


Have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Fijn weekend!
Dankjewel voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card, Romy! I would never guess that the papers are from a winter collection.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Onwijs mooie kaart, heerlijk romantisch door de lieve kleurtjes en de mooie ornamentjes die je gebruikte!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!