Pages Of My Blog

18 februari 2018

Shabby Chic Card for ScrapBerry's

Hi! This week I was in the mood for creating a shabby chic and romantic card. I decided to do so with the beautiful 'Butterflies' collection from ScrapBerry's. This is the card I made for the ScrapBerry's blog

Hoi! Deze week had ik zin om een shabby chic en romantische kaart te maken. Ik besloot daarvoor de mooie 'Butterflies'-collectie van ScrapBerry's te gebruiken. Daarmee maakte ik de onderstaande kaart voor de ScrapBerry's-blog.


ScrapBerry's Supply List:
Butterflies 12x12" papers
Mother's Treasure 12x12" papers
My Little Star flair buttons 
Set of polymer items Kids' fun 3

Besides layering different papers on top of each other, I also created a cluster of embellishments in the center of my card. I cut out different butterflies, framed a cherub image with a chipboard clock and also used the flair buttons and a few other embellishments on my card.

Naast dat ik verschillende laagjes papier heb gebruikt, heb ik ook een cluster van embellishments gevormd in het midden van mijn kaart. Ik heb daarvoor verschillende vlinders uitgeknipt en een plaatje van een engel geframed met een chipboardklok. Ook heb ik een paar knoopjes en andere embellishments op mijn kaart gebruikt.



Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Ik wens je een mooie week toe!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh this card is so sweet, I love the image you have used and love all the cute butterflies..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the soft colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a beautiful card, Romy! Love the sweet angel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Zo mooi en lief! In deze stijl ben jij ook erg goed!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Super lief kaartje! en zo prachtig!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!