Pages Of My Blog

08 april 2018

Graphic 45 2018 Brand Ambassador Audition

Hi! 
Today I'm here with a very special blogpost: my Brand Ambassador Audition for Graphic 45. If you have been following my blog for quite some time, you probably already know that I am a huge fan of their gorgeous papers. I have been on the Graphic 45 design team for two years and have never stopped loving every little bit of Graphic 45's wonderful papers. I still have quite a lot of them in my stash and also regularly buy their beautiful new collections. 

It would be a huge honour for me to be an ambassador for this amazing brand, so I decided to give it a go and made two projects especially for this Brand Ambassador Audition: a lay-out and a card (including a step-by-step tutorial). 

Project #1 My lay-out

Okay, let's have a look at my lay-out first.  


Since I seriously can't pick only one favourite from all Graphic 45 collections, I decided to simply combine a whole lot of different collections on my lay-out. The papers and embellishments I used are from the following collections: Sweet Sentiments, Botanical Tea, Once Upon a Springtime, Botanique, A Ladies' Diary, French Country, Fairie Dust, Eerie Tale, Café Parisian and Children's Hour. Did you count them? Yes, I actually used 10 different collections on my lay-out!


I didn't only use papers from these collections, but also incorporated a lot of fussy cutting on my lay-out, as well as various matching die-cuts and chipboard pieces from these collections.


My lay-out consists of four different squares, as you might have already noticed. I used different papers, embellishments and colours for each square and positioned all squares on a large background.



Of course I just "had" to incorporate a photo in my lay-out. I decided to use a square photo of me and incorporated it in the left lower square on my lay-out. Below my photo, I also incorporated a small strip of paper with the brand name Graphic 45, just because I like the script of the brand name so much.


Project #2: Card (+ step-by-step tutorial)

Secondly, I will show you a card I made with the gorgeous Nature Sketchbook collection. I will show you step by step how you can make this card yourself.


Supply List:
Graphic 45 supplies:
Nature Sketchbook 12x12" Collection Pad
Nature Sketchbook Chipboard
Staples Ornate Metal Key Holes

Other supplies:
1 piece of linen cardstock (6x8")
1 chipboard tag
4" of lace 
1 old book page
Adhesive pearls

Tools:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Scissors
Double-sided adhesive tape
Cutting tool
Aleene's Tacky Glue

Step 1:


Fold a piece of linen cardstock measuring 6x8" in the middle. Then cut out three rectangles (sizes: 5,5x7,5", 5x7" and 4,5x6,5") from three different sheets of patterned paper.

Step 2:


Ink the edges of the papers with brown distress ink. 

Step 3:


Then attach the rectangles onto the card base using adhesive tape.

Step 4:


Take a page from an old book and cut a small rectangle from it. Tear the left edge of the book page and subsequently ink all the edges with brown distress ink.

Step 5:


After that, cut out a tag from one of the papers. Ink the edges and then attach the tag in the middle of the card.

Step 6:


Take a chipboard tag and a chipboard piece from the Nature Sketchbook Chipboard set. Also cut out a flower card, two separate flowers and a large butterfly from the papers.

Step 7:


Position the chipboard tag in the center of the card and attach the flower card, the chipboard butterfly, the fussy cut flowers and the fussy cut butterfly on top of the chipboard tag.

Step 8:


Then attach two metal key holes from the Staples package on the left and right side of the card using tacky glue. Also add a small chipboard tag (with the text Bee Yourself) together with a piece of lace in the right lower corner of the card. Use tacky glue to attach it.

Step 9:


Then cut out four small butterflies from one of the Nature Sketchbook papers.

Step 10:


Attach the tiny butterflies onto the card with tacky glue. Finally, add a few adhesive pearls to the card as well as a finishing touch.

Final result:
Now your card is done!



Thank you for having a look at my Brand Ambassador Audition!
Good luck to everyone who is playing along with this amazing call! :)

Hugs,
Romy

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow these look amazing Romy, love all the details and layers.. you would be a wonderful ambassador for Graphic 45, all the best with your application!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow wow wow!! These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the layers!!! Good luck with the position!! Fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dit is weer eye candy, Romy! Deze papiertjes passen ook erg goed bij jouw stijl, veel laagjes die je altijd erg mooi combineert!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wat ziet dit er prachtig uit, ik was al heel lang niet bij je langs geweest maar wat ik nu zie is super, en ook fijn om te zien dat jij ook nog steeds actief bent.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hello Romy! What amazing talent you have! Thank you for sharing your layout and your card tutorial for the G45 Brand Ambassador call. Happy Papercrafting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Pinoy Tambayan uploaded daily baises Pinoy OFW, Pinoy TFC and Pinoy channel dramas on this website https://pinoyofwtambayan.su

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!