In France I also made two cards. The first card is a Christmas card, that is based on the sketch over at Card Patterns. I'll show you the second card and a new layout tomorrow.
In Frankrijk heb ik ook nog twee kaartjes gemaakt. De eerste kaart is een kerstkaart, gebaseerd op de sketch van Card Patterns. Ik zal jullie morgen mijn tweede kaartje en een nieuwe layout laten zien.
I also received an award from Sonia and I feel totally happy and honoured, cause this is what she wrote about me, along with posting the award on her blog: a beautiful young lady with amazing talent. Thank you so much, Sonia! Along with posting this award on your blog, you have to write down 5 random facts about yourself, so here we go...
Ik heb ook een award gekregen van Sonia en ben daar helemaal blij en verguld mee, want dit is wat ze over me schreef: a beautiful young lady with amazing talent. Super bedankt, Sonia! Samen met het plaatsen van deze award op mijn blog, moet ik 5 willekeurige dingen over mezelf vertellen, dus daar gaan we...
1) About two years ago I was thinking about dying my hair brown. But at the moment I walked to the druggist to buy myself some dye, a woman crossed the street and came to me to say that she loved my ginger hair so much...that made me doubt about my decision and I've never thought about dying my hair since then. I think I'll just stay a ginger forever:)
2) Sunday is my favourite day of the week. From Monday to Friday I go to school and then I have to work on Friday evening and Saturday. Sunday is my only day off and I love to spend it scrapping and relaxing.
3) When I'm working on a layout or card, there always comes a moment that 'I simply don't know it anymore'. At those bad moments I just walk away from my desk and look at my layout or card a few times later that day. That usually works out perfect for me, cause it's mostly only a while later that I know exactly how to finish my layout.
4) I'm always looking for new styles and techniques and love the versatility the scrapbook industry has. Sometimes I'm in a bright and cheery mood...sometimes it's all about shabby chic...and sometimes it's just something totally different.
5) I'm back from vacation just one day now, and I'm already thinking of where to spend our next holiday or city trip. I'd love to see Denmark, Ireland, Vienna, Venetia...and so much more:)
And I'd love to pass this award on to all of my blog readers. Simply because it means a lot to me that you take the time to read my posts and write me a comment!
En dan zou ik graag deze award doorgeven aan al mijn bloglezers. Gewoon omdat het zoveel voor me betekent dat jullie de tijd nemen om mijn posts te lezen en een berichtje achter te laten!