Pages Of My Blog

04 januari 2014

Maja Design January Moodboard

The new Maja Design mood board has just gone live today and it's a gorgeous, feminine one. 
You can find all information about this beautiful mood board here.

Het nieuwe Maja Design mood board staat net online en het is een prachtig roze mood board dit keer! 
Voor meer informatie over hoe je kunt deelnemen om een mooie prijs te winnen, klik hier

My example for this mood board challenge is a feminine card. I made it with the wonderful 'Vintage Frost Basics' and 'Vintage Autumn Basics' collections.


Mijn voorbeeld voor het mood board is een vrouwelijk en roze kaartje. Ik heb het gemaakt met de mooie 'Vintage Frost Basics' en 'Vintage Autumn Basics' lijn. 


Thank you so much for your visit to my blog! Have a wonderful day!

Bedankt voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog! Nog een heel fijn weekend!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. soooooooooooooooo beautiful and always the perfect blending of these papers and detail ... you are a rock star Romy, stunning artwork x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is soooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the feather and the butterflies!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Totally beautiful! I love the colors and Maja's papers. Wish we had them over here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is beautiful Romy!! Love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I just adore this colour palette Romy and your card is sensational! Very inspiring :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Sure love the colour palette too, all of the hues that make my heart sing! as does your gorgeous card! just beautiful Romy! hugs,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Pracht lootje weer met een super foto en details lief kaartje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!