Pages Of My Blog

17 september 2017

New Lay-Out for Scrapberry's

Hi!
On this sunny Sunday I'm here to show you a new lay-out that I made for the ScrapBerry's blog. This time I mixed and matched three different ScrapBerry's collections: Forest, Primavera and Words Live Forever to scrap a photo of my mom's best friend and her dog. I think they make such a cute couple.

Hoi!
Op deze zonnige zondag heb ik een nieuwe lay-out te laten zien die ik maakte voor de ScrapBerry's-blog. Dit keer combineerde ik drie ScrapBerry's collecties: Forest, Primavera en Words Live Forever. Ik scrapte een foto van de beste vriendin van mijn moeder en haar hond Penny. 


ScrapBerry's Supply List:
Forest 12x12" papers
Primavera 12x12" papers
Words Live Forever paper Archive and Abacus (SCB220609304)
Wood Embellishment feather
Flair button I Love Cooking
Gardenia 7cm 4 pcs in a pack PEACH (SCB290204)

I layered many different sheets of paper on top of each other and embellished my lay-out with a few chipboard pieces and lovely ScrapBerry's embellishments, such as a polymer feather and orange flowers. The chipboard frame is from Creative Embellishments.

Ik heb veel verschillende vellen papier door elkaar gebruikt en heb mijn lay-out versierd met verschillende chipboardvormen en leuke enbellishments van scrapBerry's, zoals een resin veer en de oranje bloemen. Het chipboardframe is overigens van creative Embellishments.


When making this lay-out, I was inspired by the current sketch over at the Stuck?! Sketches blog.

Bij het maken van deze layout liet ik me inspireren door onderstaande sketch van Stuck?! Sketches.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Fantastic layout, Romy! Loving the rich Fall colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie layout in warme herfstkleuren Romy. Mooie gecombineerde lijnen dp, veel laagjes en veel te bewonderen. Genieten dit.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh this looks so lovely, love the layers and great papers together! and sweet photo too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful layout! The layers are great and I love the autumn feel:)Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love all the layers on this fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Fabulous take on the sketch....beautiful papers! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh Romy, this is so beautiful! I love your style! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Zo prachtig Romy!!! de kleuren zijn geweldig en die foto is ook super leuk!! Zo leuk ook dat je mee doet met Stuck?! Sketches!
    Fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!