Pages Of My Blog

10 september 2017

Two Summery Tags for Creative Embellishments

Hi!
How's the weather at your place? In Holland, the weather is slowly beginning to look like it's fall already. So, as I'm more of a summer kind of person, I decided to make two summer tags to actually bring the sun back into my room. I made both tags for Creative Embellishments, using their wonderful chipboard shapes.

Hoi!
Vinden jullie ook niet dat het weer steeds meer op herfst begint te lijken? Aangezien ik meer een zomermeisje ben, besloot ik daarom maar eens twee zomerse tags te maken om het zonnetje weer in huis te halen. Beide tags maakte ik voor Creative Embellishments met hun prachtige chipboardfiguren.


For my first tag, I used the Grunge Circles and the Happy Words Set from Creative Embellishments. I only slightly inked the chipboard shapes with brown distress ink. 

Op mijn eerste tag gebruikte ik de Grunge Circles en de Happy Words Set van Creative Embellishments. Ik heb alleen de randen van het chipboard licht aangezet met bruine inkt.


When making this tag, I was inspired by the current Maja Design moodboard. I drew inspiration from the colours and from the summer/sail theme of the moodboard. 

Bij het maken van deze tag liet ik me inspireren door het moodboard van Maja Design. Ik haalde inspiratie uit de kleuren en uit het zomer-/zeilthema van het moodboard.



My second tag is more romantic, but still summery at the same time. I made it for a friend who's about to travel to the United States with her boyfriend. 

Mijn tweede tag is meer romantisch, maar ik heb tegelijkertijd geprobeerd deze tag ook een zomers tintje te geven. Ik maakte deze tag voor een vriendin die op het punt staat om met haar vriend een geweldige reis naar de VS te maken.


On this tag, I used the Creative Embellishments clock hands, which I used as hinges and decorated with heart-shaped pearls.

Op deze tag gebruikte ik klokwijzers van Creative Embellishments als details. Ik heb ze versierd met harvormige pareltjes.


 I hope you liked my tags!
Thank you for stopping by!

Ik hoop dat jullie mijn tags leuk vonden om te zien.
Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes I love your tags Romy, love all the embellishments you have layered on them... and we are heading into some warm weather this week, and it is very dry here.. so some rain would be nice.. have a great week ahead!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING the nautical theme!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Zeker vind ik jouw tags leuk en mer dan dat, ik vind ze prachtig! Mooi zoals jij altijd de laagjes opbouwt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!