Pages Of My Blog

30 mei 2018

Memories Lay-out with Lots of Frames + Tag

Oops, long time no see! It's been two weeks since I posted my latest creations, but in the meantime I haven't been lazy. I actually made a lay-out and a tag for the Creative Embellishments blog and I'm ready to show you them today. Let's start with the lay-out that I made!

Oeps, long time no see! Het is alweer twee weken geleden dat ik voor het laatste een creatie heb gedeeld op mijn blog, maar ik heb zeker niet stilgezeten in de tussentijd. Ik heb een lay-out en een tag voor Creative embellishments gemaakt. Vandaag laat ik ze je zien. Laten we beginnen met de lay-out die ik heb gemaakt!


For my lay-out, I was inspired by the current More Than Words challenge. I used the word "Memories" as the title and as an inspiration for my lay-out. The journaling at the top of my lay-out is in Dutch and says:

We have gone through a lot together!
Beautiful and less beautiful memories. But regardless of that, I want to say I love you very much!

Mijn lay-out is gebaseerd op de More Than Words-challenge. Ik heb het woord "Memories" als titel en als inspiratie voor mijn lay-out gebruikt. Ook heb ik een stukje tekst over dit onderwerp toegevoegd, bovenaan op mijn lay-out.



The large chipboard frame, the Mesh Pieces and the butterfly are all from Creative Embellishments.

Het chipboard frame, de Mesh Pieces en de vlinder zijn allemaal van Creative Embellishments.


Besides, I would also like to show you a tag I recently made for Creative Embellishments, featuring two beautiful Monarch Butterflies from Creative Embellishments. 

Daarnaast wil ik je graag een tag laten zien die ik heb gemaakt voor Creative Embellishments. Hierop gebruikte ik twee mooie chipboardvlinders van Creative Embellishments.


Thank you so mufh for having a look! 
Enjoy your week!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Ik wens je een mooie week!

10 opmerkingen:

  1. So beautiful Romy. I love handwritten journaling on a page, I think it adds such a personal touch. Love the addition of the frames around you page. Thanks for playing along this month at More Than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige creaties Romy!! Ik vind die cirkel om je foto erg mooi gedaan en die tag is helemaal geweldig ... zo mooi!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh your layout is gorgeous and your tag is sooo pretty.. lovely creating Romy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the butterflies and how you framed the photo on your layout!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Double dose of beauty today with both your layout and tag, Romy! Love both!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Romy this is wonderful! I love your journaling. What a perfect interpretation of the challenge at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Brilliant layout Romy! You've done a fabulous job with our challenge here at MTW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What a perfect take on our challenge Romy! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful and uplifting layout Romy! I looove it! Thank you for playing with us at More Than WOrds! Hugs, Asia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Echt schitterend, deze mooie LO, en ook een klein eerbetoon aan je mams, met wie jij zo'n goed band hebt. Heerlijk zo'n fijne moeder/dochter relatie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!