Graphic 45 is having a design team call and I thought I would give it a go. Their papers are breathtakingly gorgeous and so much fun to work with. Throughout the past few years I have used them on quite a lot of my creations. Here are some of my own Graphic 45 favourites.
Graphic 45 heeft een design team call en ik heb besloten om ook een poging te wagen. Hun papier is geweldig mooi en heerlijk om mee te werken. De afgelopen jaren heb ik dan ook veel verschillende Graphic 45 creaties gemaakt. Dit zijn een aantal van mijn persoonlijke favorieten.
1. 'Ladies Diary' is feminine and elegant and thus one of the collections that I just can't stop working with. On this lay-out I did a lot of fussy cutting to adorn this photo.
2. I also used this collection for a more vintage and colourful lay-out about my niece. On this lay-out layering and fussy cutting are the two main things that I did.
3. This collection also appeared to be perfect for a feminine tag. I cut out the two divas and gave them a special place on this label.
4. On this card I decided to really go vintage and made a vintage inspired card with some papers and fussy cuts from the gorgeous 'Ladies Diary' collection.
5. 'Little Darlings' is one of the most gorgeous baby collections that I have seen so far. It actually makes me want to have a new baby in our family, just so I have another subject to scrap about with this collection. But for now this photo of my niece Elise seemed to with it quite well too. These papers kind of worked themselves when I created this lay-out. I arranged lots of fussy cut items around the photo, while still trying to keep Elise the main focus of my lay-out.
6. 'French Country' was a true must-have for me. Its sunny colours and sunflower patterns are perfect for a summer inspired card. I cut out some sunflowers and a red frame and used them as the focal point on this card.
7. Let's have a look at another collection that is one of my personal favourites: 'Once upon a springtime'. Just looking at these papers makes me feel like I'm reading a fairytale book. I'm in love with all the cute fairies, adorable butterflies and beautiful animals that are part of the papers.
8. The gorgeous images from this collection also seemed to create a beautiful scenery for this photo frame that I made for my grandparents.
9. 'Once upon a springtime' was used to alter this little birdhouse too. I went a little crazy with my scissors for this birdhouse and arranged a lot of fussy cut images around the heart in the center.
10. As soon as I saw this collection, the book pattern was 'begging' me to get cut out. On this lay-out I used it as a background for my photo and added lots of fairies, flowers and rabbits on top of it.
11. My lay-out 'Cute' was made with a mixture of some of the truly vintage collections that Graphic 45 offers. It features papers from the Kraft, ABC Primer, Christmas Past and Steampunk Debutante papers. I just love how well their different collections blend together.
12. The same collections were used on my beach lay-out, which I attempted to give a playful look by adding lots of fussy cut children to it.
13. Another truly stunning collection is 'Steampunk Debutante'. I love the fact that this collection is feminine and grungy at the same time. Also the butterflies that are part of this collection are some of my favourites from Graphic 45 - gotta love them!
14. And last but not least is a Valentine's Day tag that I made with the gorgeous February papers from the 'Place in Time' collection. Isn't that Cupid just super cute?
Thank you to Graphic 45 for the chance to become a DT member of your amazing company!
And also thank you to everyone who made it through this long, long blogpost! :)